Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Caution: Editor At Work

Dear Readers,

Many of you have mentioned the paucity of blogs lately. I beg your forgiveness. I am busy editing book 2 of my two-volume work, Man of Words. Volume 2 includes "The Holidays" and "The Blog."

"The Holidays" explores those special "holy" days we set aside each year that define us as a people and as a culture. "The Holidays" takes an intimate and whimsical look at our annual celebrations.

The work ends with "The Blog." Bedridden and in despair, starting a blog provided me with an outlet for my frustration. "The Blog" presents my political, social, and comedic writings (usually all three at once).

Good reading,

Stephen J. Dunn

If you have not yet read Volume 1, here is the link to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/MAN-WORDS-Stephen-J-Dunn/dp/1535562536/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473709974&sr=8-3&keywords=man+of+words+dunn



No comments:

Post a Comment