Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Gift from God

I couldn't have asked for this. I couldn't have wished for it. I could never have expected it. But when it happened, it was love at first sight.

We made a commitment to each other, we have enjoyed our years together, secure in the knowledge that we would grow old together.

When I got sick, I called out for her from my hospital bed, and during my recovery, she never left my side.

When I awake in the dark and lonely night, I reach out and her presence gives me comfort.

I love touching her and tenderly caressing her, although sometimes she likes it a bit rougher, and I have to admit that when we are laying in bed together she prefers to be on top.

She is so beautiful to me and I love her so much it hurts. Out of seven billion people in the world, it is a miracle that we found each other and that she chose me.

She makes me happy, she makes me sad, but she always makes me laugh.

When we gaze deeply into each other's eyes, I know it will be till death do us part.

No, I am not talking about my wife. I am talking about my cat!



No comments:

Post a Comment