Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

MAN OF WORDS Volume 1

I am proud to announce that Volume 1 of my book Man of Words is now available.

This is an anthology of all the writing I've done over a lifetime. I've compiled the material into a two volume set. This book, Volume 1, contains "The Fiction," a selection of short stories, imaginative tales, and poems from college days to the present; and "The Memoirs," a telling of one man's ordinary and extraordinary life.

Volume 2, which I plan to have out next spring, includes "The Holidays," an in-depth and whimsical look at our annual celebrations as only I could interpret them; and "The Blog," a collection of my political, social and comedic writings (usually all three at once).

That being said, this is a work of contemporary adult fiction. I use profanity, violence, and graphic sexual scenes where they are inappropriately appropriate.

I cannot guarantee that every piece will be everyone's cup of tea. I know, in fact, the book contains one story my beloved sister despises. It will not be difficult to figure out which one, and you will agree with her.

Be forewarned, this is not for the timid.

Copies of Man of Words Volume 1 by Stephen J. Dunn can be purchased on Amazon.com and Amazon Europe, just go to Books and enter the book title and author's full name. Autographed copies can be purchased by special arrangement with the author at holidayman58@yahoo.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment