Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

MAN OF WORDS

I am proud to announce that Volume 1 of my book, Man of Words, is now available on Amazon.

Man of Words is a two volume anthology containing a lifetime of writing. Volume 1 contains "The Fiction" and "The Memoirs," and Volume 2, including "The Holidays" and "The Blog," is due out in spring of 2017.

That being said, this is a work of contemporary adult fiction. I use profanity, violence, and sexual references. I cannot guarantee that every piece will be everyone's cup of tea. I know, in fact, the book contains one story my beloved sister despises. It will not be difficult to figure out which one, and you will agree with her.

Of course, you are all pretty familiar with my writing style and personality. I just want you to be forewarned.

I know every adult member of the household will want to have their own copy, and they make wonderful stocking stuffers.

Copies of Man of Words Volume 1 by Stephen J. Dunn can be purchased on Amazon.com and Amazon Europe, just go to Books and enter the book title and author's full name. Autographed copies can be purchased by special arrangement with the author at holidayman58@yahoo.com.




2 comments: