Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Smile, You're On Candid Toothbrush

My dentist is really something. I went in for my 1 week follow up to getting my new partials, and he asked me if I had an electric toothbrush. I told him no, and he told the nurse to get me a sample box. It turned out to be a top of the line Philips Sonicare that retails for $219!

It's so high tech it connects to the IoT (Internet of Things). I can program it to start the coffee machine when it detects making contact with my first tooth. With its Bluetooth app I can brush and make phone calls at the same time.

You've heard of a pedometer that records footsteps? Well, this toothbrush records brushstrokes, applied pressure, and elapsed time, and of course, handily sends all this information back to the dentist's laptop.

BTW, have your mouth contact my mouth, and we'll do lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment