Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Showered With Love

Great birthday! Apple pancakes for breakfast, homemade chili for dinner, and Steve's Easy Cheesecake* for dessert. All prepared by my loving wife Shellie, and son Nikolaus. I can't believe Shellie fit 59 birthday candles on my slice.

The highlight of the day was a haircut, shave, and shower. It may not seem like much to you, but it uses up all my physical ability for the day. Be that as it may, thank you all for the well wishes. Wonderful seeing everyone's names and giving me the chance to think of you.

I also enjoyed The Orville, Seth MacFarlane's tribute to a certain space-themed TV franchise. It featured all the humor underlying the originals. I will tune in again.

My one regret is that I didn't get the one thing I really wanted for my birthday - "The Expendables" trilogy on Blu-ray.

*Steve's Easy Cheesecake recipe:
http://sjdgoingonrecord.blogspot.com/2015/02/spread-little-love-today.html



No comments:

Post a Comment