Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Here's Soap In Your Eye

All I can say is, when I was a kid, and said a 'bad' word, and got my mouth washed out with soap, I wish my parents had used one of these flavors--Vanilla Bean Dream, Coffee Vanilla Bean Mocha, or Soymilk -N- Honey. Of course, if that were the case, they would have never gotten me to stop swearing.

I am paralyzed from the waist down due to a neurological condition. As you can imagine, showering is a very difficult but greatly appreciated task. Additionally, my skin is very sensitive.

My wife recently bought some all natural shampoo bars from Mouga Soap. I just tried the Seaweed Shampoo w/Tea Tree and Moroccan Argan Oils "flavor" and it was fabulous. I use a crocheted scrubbing mitt and the soap lathered up beautifully, felt fantastic on my skin, and rinsed off easier and cleaner than any soap or shampoo I've ever used. My hair (what there is of it) feels soft and clean and my body feels fresh and wonderful. Plus my wife says I smell great!

We will not be using commercial soaps or shampoos again in this house.

Although this is my 201st post on this blog, this is my first product endorsement. And no, I do not get any free bars of soap (hint, hint).

You can find more info at:

Mouga's Facebook Page
Mouga's Etsy Store


Seaweed Shampoo w/Tea Tree and Moroccan Argan Oils


"All-natural, vegan, soaps and shampoos lovingly made by hand. Original blends and mixes for your hair and body."

No comments:

Post a Comment