Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Just A Random Thought

Despite the paralysis and pain, and the physical and financial hardships, there is so much love in my life - my friends (virtual and otherwise), my family, my sons and daughter-in-law, my grandchildren, my cat, my home, and, of course, my wonderful, beautiful wife. But more than all of these, what I love and cherish most is my marriage.

My marriage represents a commitment I made, and have always kept, without regret. It represents a foundation that I built my life upon, and that structure has weathered many perfect storms. It represents every moment shared with the one person I was destined to love above all others.

Some people refer to marriage as a ball and chain. And so it is. But the ball is made of crystal and we can gaze into it and see each other's minds and hearts. And the chain binds our two souls for all eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment