Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Machigatta Ana

I'm not a big fan of golf. I consider it to be a rich, white man's game, steeped in elitism and exclusion. But I must admit, I do watch the four majors, and I love the 17th hole at the Players Championship. My dad was a golfer, and my younger brother Bunce was part of the regular Sunday foursome. Bunce and my dad shared a bond in golf, like so many other things, that I was not a part of. As a rule I do not find golf jokes funny, nevertheless, I always got a kick out of this one, but that says more about me than the sport.

A salesman on business in Japan decides he wants to try a Japanese hooker. They get in bed, and as he slides into her, the hooker shouts out, "Machigatta ana! Machigatta ana!"
The salesman gets all worked up by the encouragement and really starts going at it. The hooker keeps screaming, "Machigatta ana! Machigatta ana!"
Finally the salesman reaches orgasm, and with his final thrusts, the hooker wails," Machigatta ANA! Machigatta ANAAAAA!"
The next day, the salesman is playing a round of golf with three executives from his prospective Japanese customer. The CEO of the company hits a long drive which bounces up onto the green, rolls to the lip of the cup, hesitates, then drops in.
The other two Japanese businessmen heartily congratulate their associate, and the salesman, seeking to gain favor, grabs the man's hand and calls out, "Machigatta ana! Machigatta ana!"
The three men stop dead, the CEO turns to the salesman and says, "What do you mean, 'Wrong hole'?"



No comments:

Post a Comment