Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Blast from the Past

My friend Bob recently posted this:
I had fun thinking back!!! List 10 albums that made a lasting impression on you as a TEENAGER, but only one per band/artist. Don't take too long and don't think too long.
Here is my response:

Hey Bob, I let this question ruminate for a bit, then I did as you suggested, and quickly jotted down the records that came to mind. In no particular order...

1. Pink Floyd, The Dark Side of the Moon
2. George Carlin, FM & AM
3. Harry Nilsson, Son of Schmilsson
4. Uriah Heep, The Magician's Birthday
5. Blue Öyster Cult, Secret Treaties
6. Yes, Fragile
7. Black Sabbath, Master of Reality
8. Alice Cooper, School's Out
9. Jethro Tull, Thick as a Brick
10. Thurl Ravenscroft, Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean


No comments:

Post a Comment