Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

For Me Or Agin Me

If I seem rancorous regarding the current political atmosphere, remember that many, by no means all, but many, Trump supporters are the same ones who referred to Obama for eight years as the N-word-in-Chief. And that includes many leaders in Congress.

I have to admit, or warn in advance, depending on how you look at it, that for right now I am mostly interested in preaching to the choir. My blog is for me to post my jokes, my thoughts, and my opinions for those who care to hear them.

I want to be politically incorrect without someone who doesn't have my best interests at heart looking over my shoulder. As my hero Judge Judy would say, my playpen, my rules.

Also, as anyone who knows me can attest, I love when someone disagrees with me, and pokes fun at my expense. In many cases I am intentionally inviting it, but I know when someone gets the point and/or the punchline, and when someone doesn't want to. I just don't have the time and patience for that.

I just feel too old, too sick, and too tired to care any more what anyone thinks. I want to get "Volume 2" of Man of Words (my monumental two volume masterpiece, hailed as The Great American Novel - mostly by myself) published, so I can move on to new projects.

To paraphrase two former presidents of the United States,  "Read my lips. Either you are with me, or you are with the trumporists."

No comments:

Post a Comment