Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Father's Lament


"My little beautiful smart and sweet Alexa turned on the tv just now and the news was on. They were talking about Syria and showing some clips of fighting. She asked "are they fighting?" and I said "yes."

"Are people getting hurt? Why would they do that?" she continued. I didn't know what to say. I just hugged her tightly and cried.

How do I explain to my baby that big banks and special interests start conflicts to sell guns and take control of governments all over the planet...? What have we done to Earth...? What will my kids have when I'm gone...? Fuck the nwo, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Bilderberg group, the big bankers, the big government, and anyone else orchestrating this from behind the curtain!"

My son posted this on Facebook about my granddaughter



No comments:

Post a Comment