Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Call of the Wild

I just had an interesting and unexpected reaction from my cat. She was sleeping over on my wife's side of the bed and I was reading an online article about wolves, and there was a 2 minute video of wolves howling. I wasn't even thinking about it, but as soon as I started the video, she was instantly awake, sitting up on her front paws, ears totally erect, pretty, pink nose scenting the air, and head scanning from one window to the next. She didn't seem alarmed, just very focused until the video ended. She sat still for a few more minutes. Then she curled around, and went back to sleep in the same spot she was in. Very fascinating to see that look of concentration into a natural world we can never hope to understand.




Try this on your pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment