Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Following Blog Is Suitable For All Audiences

Last night my wife and I laid down to watch a movie. We had no sooner settled in when a black screen came up with big white letters that said "PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned." I turned to my wife and said, "OMG! We're parents. Are we not supposed to be watching this?" Then I got really scared because the next thing that came up was a giant FBI WARNING and a long paragraph about fines and prison. Then, just as I thought the movie was about to begin, another screen came up in big red letters that said ATTENTION followed by another paragraph in small print. I didn't even stop to read it because by this time I had already rolled off the bed and lay face down on the floor with my hands behind my head. Sheesh!



No comments:

Post a Comment