Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Uncle Bernie Wants You

I recently posted that I had the privilege of voting for Bernie Sanders by absentee ballot. My friend from high school, Mary, messaged me today that she just did the same. She also mentioned Channel 2's pathetic coverage of the Chicago march for Bernie held last Saturday. They reported that 200 people attended. Mary was there, and she said the number was closer to 2000! She also linked a Youtube video of the actual event. This was the following conversation:

Stephen Dunn: I used to watch Channel 2 at 5:00 because it leads in from Judge Judy, but after a few days I noticed they managed to report the political news naming every Republican and Democratic candidate, EXCEPT Bernie Sanders. I stopped watching immediately and forevermore, the Judge notwithstanding. Besides, they fired Kate Sullivan right after she had her baby (and blamed it on ratings). She was the best thing about the broadcast. Shame on CBS (the former "champagne" network).

Mary: Channel 5 didn't give it any coverage. Not sure about 7. How do they ignore this, but report on Drumpf's every move?

Stephen Dunn: I think the media heads are in bed with Hillary. I have the films.

Mary: Yikes!!!!

Like · Reply




(Video of event from the Video Catalyst Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment