Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Justifiable Homicide

(to be read in an English dialect)

I sat upon my recliner, sipping a cup of tea, waiting for the doorbell to chime. It did, and I said, “Come in!” In walked Kitty.

“Oh hel-lo Kitty! So good of you to come. Leave Roger, come away with me. You do want to, don't you? Oh Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, sail with me on the Casbah. You will never be happy with Roger, Kitty. You know this in your heart. Why do you resist? I know this causes a dilemma, but we can resolve the dilemma, I know we can!”

Well, Kitty gave in and we proceeded to copulate on the lion-skin rug. All of a sudden the front door flung open wide. In walked Roger.

“Roger old bean,” said I, “this is not what it seems!”

Roger walked over to the fireplace.

“Roger, I don't want to sound inquisitive, but there is no fire in the fireplace,” said I. “Wherefore then, do you have that iron poker in your cluster of whitening knuckles!?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment